April 23, 2011
Okay, I know I'm awful! I just looked at our blog and it's been almost two years since I last blogged. Two whole years! A lot has happened in the past two years, but I don't think I'm going to try to play catch-up . . . I'll just start with the now and try to make a better effort to stay more current. I think I'll just give a quick update on the family and what we've been up to lately.
Justin is still working at Grand Tradition and is now the Human Resource manager. He's also currently going t school at UCSD to get his certificate in human resources. He's still working with the Boy Scouts in our church and took a recent trip to the San Gabriel Moutains.
Jack is such a good kid! He's currently enrolled in the Jumpstart program at an elementary school here in town. Jumpstart is a half-year kindergarten-type program and he absolutely loves it. He's a great helper around the house and a great big brother. In fact, the other day I was wiping down baseboards and Jack wanted to help . . . I guess I shouldve been asking him to help sooner, he did a great job helping and had a ton of fun while doing it! Jack loves playing outside, throwing/kicking balls, riding his bike, and snacking constantly. Oh, we've enrolled Jack at a charter school for kindergarten next school year and we're pretty excited about it. (I'll have to do a bigger update on that as the time gets closer.)
Abbigaile is our little feisty girl. We're trying to potty train her right now and it's very hit and miss. Luckily, no kid wears diapers forever so eventually it will all click. She loves to dance, color, jump off of things, and build towers out of Legos and blocks. Abbigaile started going to Joy School in February and seems to be doing quite well. She loves playing with her friends and gets very I excited when we pull up to her friends houses. She starts shouting "bye mom!" as soon as the house is in sight. Abbi has become very independent and tries to do almost everything for herself. She loves clothes,shoes, and hair pretties and hates having her teeth brushed.
Jameson is such a sweet boy. He loves being held and having snuggle time with mommy and daddy. Both of his bottom teeth are coming in right now, so he's chewing on everything. He's a very giggly boy--sometimes all you have to do is talk to him and he'll start laughing.Jameson rolled over for the first time today and I missed it! I'm so sad . . . But Justin can't the tail end of the roll. I'll just have to wait for him to do it again.
As for me, I'm just busy being a mommy. Taking care of our kiddos nd trying to keep up with our home. I'm currently the teacher for the 14 and 15 year-old young ladies at church and I love it! I'm hoping to start running again soon, but I'll have to keep you posted on that.
I think that's about it for right now. Justin's going to a scout camp in Beaver in July so the Kidlets and I are going to head to Idaho for a couple of weeks. I'll be sure to post more often and try to keep everyone apprised of our activities.
I'm on the iPad right now, so I can't post pictures from here. I'll make it a goal to post them within the next couple of days. Love you all!
P. S. I'll post Jameson's birth story for any of you who haven't heard it yet. Let me know if I've left anything out :)
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment