Here is a link to the Sloppy Joe's and the Miniature Meat Pies and although I like the concept of the Make Ahead Sloppy Joe's I'd find a Sloppy Joe recipe that you like and make the sandwiches from that recipe. We liked the Mini Meat Pies, but thought they needed a sauce of some sort to dip them in.
The Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers can be found here and are super easy to make. I think we are going to try eating them this week, so I'll let you know how we like them. There are also tons of recipes on this blog that look great! Here's a link to the home page.
Here is the recipe for the Make-Ahead Chimichangas; we made ours with chicken and are eating some tomorrow night! This is kind of a chicken casserole type dish—you top it with biscuits, rice, or mashed potatoes just before baking. We've tried it with biscuits (soooo good) and we'll try it with mashed potatoes next.
I'll actually have to type the rest of the recipes later because they're from cookbooks and I'm holding Abbigaile so I have only one hand free. Happy cooking!



No comments:
Post a Comment